Thursday, November 25, 2004

alternative

hey. still on a short break from ranting (basically, the break ends the next time i write a rant, which should be in the next couple days).

anyway, i've been toying with the idea of writing in a second blog for a while now. i basically decided that it was a good idea, since i keep getting ideas for pieces for the other blog and have nothing to do with them.

basically, my other blog will have a different theme than this one. it'll be more..."serious". not that i'm not serious about my rants, because, while i know that some people find them entertaining, to me they're 100% honest and the things that i think about.

but the other blog will be more about other things i think about. see, i consider myself a person of faith and feel like i want an outlet to write about the issues my faith (and my involvement in a faith community) inspires me to think about. that's all there is to it.

so if you know me as a person and like me, and prefer my more reflective side to my more reactive side, then my other blog will probably interest you more. of course, the pieces on my other blog will not be posted as frequently as i sometimes post rants (just because more reflective pieces take more time to write...given that i would be taking time to reflect). then again, nothing should keep you from, say, reading both of my blogs. but this is just to let you know that there will be another mistress in my life.

the link will be here and will also forever be in the description on the right-hand side of this blog (after the part where i tell you to "like it or lump it").

that's all for now, stay tuned for the next rant (in a couple of days, i promise).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home