sorry about the length of the last post. a rant is often rambling you know...but if you can slog through it, it may be a good enough story.
if you don't like the idea of opinions expressed with confidence, you may not like it here. posts are organized from most recent to earlier. for earlist posts, there are links to archives in left margin. and if you really don't like it here and think i should say nicer things, try going to my other blog...here
- The Greatest American Hero
- A Toast to the Host Who Boasts the Best Roast
- Ya Gotta Give the People What They Want
- It's Hard Out Here For a Pimp
- Bean Cult-ure
- Refusal to Deliver
- quote of the day
- film review, standardrant style
- cinematic chit-chat
- behind the icy wheel
For all you channel flippers out there
- my other blog, jekyll...if this is hyde
- For better or worse, for richer or for blogger...
- my first site
- What happens when a blogger's tech handicapped sister creates a blog of her own?
- Apparently it's contagious
- Blogging goes to the Academy
- We call him blade!
- The Lyrical Strength of One Street Photog
- One man's personal journey in Theology
- Blogging is good for everyone, including this guy...
- Thailand is apparently the place to be
- If you don't know a Barkman, you're not that cool...
- It's craptastic
- The British will cure what ails you...
- I assure you, this girl could act her way out of a paper bag
Sunday, March 12, 2006